All methods split into categories.
- and — Checks all stores by truthy value.
- condition — Trigger then or else by condition.
- either — Selects just one value based on condition.
- empty — Checks the store for
- equals — Checks the store for some value.
- every — Checks that state in each store passes the predicate test.
- not — Inverts store boolean-value.
- or — Checks at least one store for truthy value.
- once — Runs only once.
- reset — Reset all passed stores by clock.
- some — Checks that state in at least one store passes the predicate test.
- inFlight — Counts all pending effects
- pending — Checks that has effects in pending state.
- status — Return text representation of effect state.
- debounce — Creates event which waits until time passes after previous trigger.
- delay — Delays the call of the event by defined timeout.
- interval — Creates a dynamic interval with any timeout.
- throttle — Creates event which triggers at most once per timeout.
- time — Allows reading current timestamp by triggering clock.
- combineEvents — Wait for all passed events is triggered.
- format — Combine stores to a string literal.
- reshape — Destructure one store to different stores
- snapshot — Create store value snapshot.
- splitMap — Split event to different events and map data.
- spread — Send fields from object to same targets.
- debug — Log triggers of passed units.